Certified General Appraiser listing Seattle 2020
BBG, Inc. is looking for a talented certified general real estate appraiser to join our team in Seattle. This is an exciting professional growth opportunity with a national appraisal and assessment firm that opened its Seattle office in early 2019.
BBG, Inc. is a leading national commercial real estate valuation and assessment company with a reputation for personal attention, on-time delivery. Specializing in multifamily, office, retail, and industrial sectors. Our management team has established and maintained professional relationships throughout a broad spectrum of clients including financial institutions, agency lenders, equity investors, real estate fund advisors, REITs, and insurance companies. We have over 35 offices coast-to-coast and provide service in every major market.
What we Offer:
- Industry-competitive fee split/compensation package based on experience
- Flexible work options (remote opportunities or station in our physical office in Downtown Seattle)
- A national platform offering deep database and resources
- Advanced report-writing software and IT support
- Research and administrative support
- Education expense allowance
- Full licensing and professional dues coverage
- Competitive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as 401k.
We are seeking a driven, motivated Certified General Appraiser capable of completing high-quality commercial real estate valuation and consulting assignments in a timely manner. Candidate must hold a Certified General License or be near completion of obtaining licensure. Additional requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Certified General Appraiser license (WA State or opportunity for reciprocity)
- MAI designation or Candidate on the MAI path
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Argus Enterprise experience a plus
- Must have strong writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage assignments while meeting deadlines
To submit your resume or for more information, please contact Shawn Wayt, MAI at email@example.com.