Getting It Right from the Start: A Workout Plan for Your Scope of Work NEW SEMINAR
Who should enroll
General and residential appraisers
Stephanie Coleman, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS,AI-RRS
The scope of work decision is the most critical one you will make in the development of an appraisal. After identifying the key elements of the assignment, you decide what needs to be done to arrive at assignment results that address the needs of the intended users of the appraisal. This seminar will help you become familiar with the broad range of services that you can offer under USPAP and give you practice determining the appropriate scope of work for various types of assignments. Return to your office with greater confidence when making scope of work decisions.
- Understand the evolution of scope of work in USPAP and the level of flexibility it provides in today’s appraisal assignments.
- Recognize the parameters that define an assignment and know how to identify the client’s problem to be solved.
- Demonstrate understanding of the numerous ways the appraisal process can be carried out in assignments.
- Understand why disclosure of the selected scope of work is necessary.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate scope of work statements for assignments.
- Understand from examples how a broad variety of services are allowed under USPAP.
Thursday, November 4, 2021
7 Hour Virtual Offering done by Zoom
Zoom Check in: 8am-8:30am
Class hours: 8:30-4:30p
AI Member price: $175
Non-Member price: $199
A camera is required on your electronic device and must be on at all times.
This is an interactive class, you will be able to ask questions during the class.
Oregon Approval #: APIN-C-0820-8858
Washington Approval #: A20109641
SPECIAL NOTE FOR VIRTUAL CONTINUING EDUCATION for 2020/2021:
It is important to note that the AI educational programs that may be offered by virtual delivery *ARE NOT* approved in every state. Some states DO NOT allow virtual education. ALL participants MUST check state approvals prior to registering for any chapter offered Appraisal Institute program.